• Change all of your filters monthly.
• Tune up your system twice a year with McWilliams & Son, Inc.
Things to Check Before You Call:
• Are your filters clean, allowing air to flow easily?
• Are your heating & AC breakers all in the “on” position?
• Is your thermostat set to the “cool” position?
• Have your thermostat batteries been replaced recently?
• If water is leaking through the ceiling, please call immediately.
Here is a list of some of the work we will perform when we come out for a service call:
• Check refrigerant level
• Inspect complete AC and heating system
• Inspect all start capacitors
• Inspect all cooling and heating safety devices
• Electronically measure amperage draw to ensure energy savings
• Tighten ail electrical connections
• Inspect coils for mold, mildew, or dirt
• Inspect and flush drain line
• Inspect electric heat strip
• Check breakers